In our office, we avoid using paper wherever possible. This means that (confidential) data that was previously sent by post is now sent by secure e-mail with a download link.
Brief instructions on how to access these e-mails:
- You will receive an email from us stating that your attachments can be downloaded from our secure server. In this case, you will be redirected to our FTAPI portal, where you can log in using your e-mail address and password and then download the attachments.
- When downloading e-mail attachments for the first time, you can register in our FTAPI portal with your e-mail address and create a password.
- Please keep your login data secure. Should you however forget your password, you have the option of resetting it with your e-mail address.
- This link will take you directly to the FTAPI login page.
- Please note that access to e-mails and their attachments can only be provided for a limited period of time (usually 90 days). We therefore ask you to download the attachments as soon as possible.
Tip for Microsoft Outlook users
In the future, it will be possible to download the complete e-mail including attachments from our FTAPI portal as an .msg or .eml file. The .msg file can then be copied to your e-mail inbox using drag-and-drop and you can store the e-mail as usual, including the attachment(s). Until this is possible, there is an alternative method to adjoin the downloaded attachments to the e-mail you received from us. Simply open the e-mail you received from us, select “Actions” > “Edit message” and drag-and-drop the downloaded document(s) into the e-mail.